- Content Selection Committee (7)
- Agriculture (14)
- Veterinary Medicine, Animal Sciences and Zoology (16)
- Economics and Business Management (117)
- Architecture (2)
- Arts, Literature and Linguistics (14)
- Basic Science (1)
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (28)
- Civil Engineering (10)
- Computer Science (30)
- Dental Science (10)
- Education (25)
- Electrical Engineering (7)
- Electronics & Communication (25)
- Energy Engineering (1)
- Environmental Science (3)
- Food Science (3)
- General Engineering and Technology (2)
- Law Studies (16)
- Library and Information (29)
- Life and Medical Science (19)
- Mathematics and Statistics (21)
- Mechanical Engineering (25)
- Nursing (10)
- Pharmacy and Pharmacology (13)
- Social Sciences and Humanities (10)
- Biotechnology (13)
- Microbiology (3)
- Physics (6)
- Metallurgical and Materials Science (7)
- Physical Education & Sports Sciences (6)
- Biology (6)
- Geography (1)
- Physiology (1)
Scope Database International Advisory Board (SD-IAB) is composed of respected academics from different geographic regions who support the organization to develop and strengthen the journal citation metrics.
To help the researchers to achieve goals in a landscape of growing competition and complexity, Scope Database is creating progressive resources and tools designed to accelerate the pace of discovery, increase the transparency and visibility of open research.
Here are our International Advisory Board members, who are helping us to grow & serve the entire research community.
- The applicant must have been awarded a PhD
- The applicant should have not less than 5 publications in the related areas of the applied journal.
The advisory board is a collection of individuals who bring unique knowledge and skills which augment the knowledge and skills of the formal board of directors in order to more effectively guide the organization. The advisory committee does not have formal authority to govern the organization, that is, the advisory committee cannot issue directives which must be followed. Rather, the advisory board serves to make recommendations and/or provide key information and materials to the board of directors. The advisory board plays an important public relations role as well as providing program staff with a fresh perspective on programmatic issues.
Effective advisory board have terms of service where members are appointed to a specific term and oftentimes there are also term limits. It is also important to ensure the advisory board has a clear purpose and guidelines for membership.
International Advisory Board Responsibilities
Advisory committees do not have any legal authority; therefore, all of their responsibilities are assigned at the discretion of the executive director and/or board of directors. Responsibilities assigned to an advisory committee may include any or all of the following.
Guidance: Provide professional advice on source inclusion, citation analysis report development and other analysis.
New developments: Propose a new concept in analysis reports & graphs.
Journal Development: Offer expertise to the indexed journal's Editor-in-Chief and Publisher as to how to increase the quality of the journal.
Promotion: Representing and promoting our journal citation database to the Institution/University’s library E-resources as Open Access, colleagues, and students.
Encouraging the publishers to submit the journals to include in our database
Feeding back helpful criticism/information to us to assist in the development and direction of the citation database.